Safety Is Our First Priority
- The safety of our guests.
- The safety of our team.
- The safety of our crew.
- And above all, the safety of the people and places we are so fortunate visit.
OUTbound CoVid Policy
Everyone onboard any OUTbound experience will need to be fully vaccinated at least 14-days prior to our departure date. That means having received two shots of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine (or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) plus a booster shot, if your last vaccination treatment has been administered six or more months prior to the start of any of our vacations.
In addition to OUTbound requiring all our passengers, guests, entertainers & staff to be fully vaccinated, all OUTbound trips are contracted so that the crew & staff of each resort & vessel we operate is also fully vaccinated.
In addition, PCR or antigen testing may also be required depending on the current entry regulations & requirements of each country visited during an OUTbound trip. Booked guests will receive email updates of current, trip-specific requirements as they become available.
OUTbound will also arrange for on-site testing for re-entry into the United States on each trip for those guests holding an American passport.
Covid Concerns OUTright Guarantee
We know travel is a little complicated right now, which is all the more reason to seek inspiration from our forthcoming cruises and start planning your 202s dream vacations now! In order to give you extra peace of mind, OUTbound has taken the following steps to insure the money you invest in your vacations with us are 100% guaranteed with our extra iamConfident Booking policy terms for this specific event.
OUTbound has taken the following steps to insure you can book and cruise with confidence:
- First, OUTbound has secured a surety bond with Western Surety Company that covers every adventure we offer. That means an extra layer of protection for every dime our guests put toward their reservation.
- Next, OUTbound maintains an individual trust bank account for each trip we offer, meaning there is no co-mingling of funds between events. For example, deposits collected from reservations of our Pride to Pride cruise cannot be used for payments to any other trip OUTbound offers. The only expenses paid with money collected from reservations for our Pride to Pride cruise will be directly to the ship operator for payment on our specific charter.
- Further, OUTbound is a member of the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation (TCRC), a third party entity that was created to decide claims made against the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund, which serves consumers who suffer losses as a result of the bankruptcy, cessation of operations, insolvency, or material failure of a Seller of Travel to provide the travel services booked. Since OUTbound is a member of the TCRC, OUTbound guests have this added layer of protection which insures they have yet another avenue of recourse should any cruise be canceled due to CoVid travel restrictions.
- Finally, OUTbound has included a specific CoVid-19 “Forced Majeure” clause in our contract with the ship operator. A “Force Majeure” event refers to the occurrence of an event which is outside the reasonable control of a party and which prevents that party from performing its obligations under a contract. In simple terms, this means that if OUTbound is unable to provide guests for our event (due to travel restrictions) and/or if the ship operator is unable to provide the vessel (due to a crew outbreak, port closures, etc), the contract can be voided by either party and 100% of the funds paid toward that event will be returned. This means that all the money paid to the ship company will be returned to OUTbound, which we will then return to our guests.
Book With Confidence
So go ahead… start dreaming, start planning! OUTbound will make sure you are able to book confidently and with peace of mind, knowing your hard earned vacation dollars are safe with us. With no worries about losing your investment, it’s time to look forward and head OUTbound again!